THIS POST AND ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED. AS YOU CAN SEE (BELOW) MY WINNER WAS CHAD. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO STOPPED BY. THANKS FOR PERUSING THE SITE.
Take part in a Draw for a chance to receive this Gift as custom made by Enchanted Elegance to celebrate the release of my latest book. Entries to be made between the 21-30th April 2018 GMT.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
So…what do YOU have to do? Simple. Pop over to my page on JMS Books to find the answer to the question of how many titles I have on sale there (Note: count print and ebooks versions as two). Then pop the answer into Rafflecopter from the 21-30th (not in the comments). And, though not mandatory, do stop by to say hi. Let me know if you’ve read ‘any’ titles of mine you liked, and/or, if not, what genres you like to read.
When I signed a contract for Flowers for the Gardener (available for pre-order now) I immediately knew I wanted to offer a celebratory Gift. The only question was what. I popped along to Enchanted Elegance and got lost in the many pretty things. Hearts and flowers were an obvious choice but when I contacted the owner who offered to create a custom-made item, I did not envision something quite so lovely. But then I’m a writer, not a jewellery designer. On this occasion, I required someone else’s imagination to make what I wanted reality.
Though I cannot imagine Ethan giving Richard a bunch of flowers or vice versa (not with straight faces, anyway), I can picture the beautiful garden Ethan is capable of designing for them both to enjoy…if they get their act together and overcome the conflicts and vendettas they’ve clung to for far too long.
My sincere apologies. Because this item has been made in the United States and can only be posted within said country, the draw is open only to US entrants.
Warmhearted rich man’s son, Richard Gardener, needs to overcome three obstacles. To find a way the family business can run without him, help his mother cope with grief, and stop butting heads and other parts of his anatomy with the gardener.
Ethan Fields has worked for the family for many years. He’s struggling with debt, the desire to leave, and has loved Richard far longer than the man would believe. Ethan can cope with most things, but his anger with Richard’s mother won’t fade. Until that and his feelings over Richard are resolved, he feels trapped and, alas, the idea sex will get Richard out of his system isn’t working.
To make the situation worse, both assume too much, aren’t saying the right words, and Ethan’s offer of ‘just sex’ grows more complicated by the day. How can Richard and Ethan stop getting their wires crossed before their paths diverge?
1. Eligibility: This giveaway is open only to those who respond as requested at The Author’s website and only open to legal residents of United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Immediate family members of The Author are not eligible to participate.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Draw as will take place on Rafflecopter as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Gift.
3. Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 21 April 2018 GMT and ending close of day 30 April 2018 GMT. All online entries must be received by end of 30 April 2018 GMT. Rafflecopter will not accept entries outside of this time.
4. How to Enter: The giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at The Author’s website. The entry must fulfill all requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the gift. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Author. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Author.
5. Giveaway: The selected participant (the “Winner”) will receive the necklace and earrings pictured, as created by, and supplied directly from Enchanted Elegance. The Gift is supplied by this 3rd party and should there be any unexpected and/or exceptional delay The Author reserves the right to substitute the Gift with a substitute of equal or greater value eg: book vouchers or credit from The Author’s publisher; this will only come into effect if the original Gift cannot be supplied owing to extenuating circumstances beyond The Author’s control. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Author’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of Gift or transfer/assignment of Gift to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of Gift constitutes permission for the author to use Winner’s name (or some form of identification eg: a nickname) for purposes of announcing the end of the Draw.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days (but likely sooner) following selection of Winner. The author shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time gift notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
8. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Author. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Author from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which The Author may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: The Author reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Author’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Draw. In such case, a Draw may be made from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Author. The Author reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Author has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Draw, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Author and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies.